What is your backup plan?
2) Family divorce or relationship separations (duplicate copies solve ownership issues)
3) Halt ongoing fading and discoloration of your older analog pictures.
4) Easy sharing of photo reprints with others.
5) Making treasured photo gifts for anniversaries, birthdays and more.
6) Sharing stories and journaling to give a real ‘face’ for family tree genealogy projects.
“Preparing for a natural disaster is a year-round imperative,” explains Goldstone who said, “In an instant, when disaster strikes, you risk losing precious photo memories. Family photographs document our lives in a way that material items cannot. Once those photos are destroyed, that part of the family history is lost forever. Family photos can also be ‘lost’ due to neglectful storage, sun exposure and actual time. There is an urgency to preserve your analog photos before facing a possible natural disaster emergency.”
Founded in 1990, ScanMyPhotos.com, headquartered in Irvine, California. The digital imaging retail photo center and international online photo ordering service regularly makes national news for its leadership and entrepreneurial innovations.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay