What is your backup plan?
2) Family divorce or relationship separations (duplicate copies solve ownership issues)
3) Halt ongoing fading and discoloration of your older analog pictures.
4) Easy sharing of photo reprints with others.
5) Making treasured photo gifts for anniversaries, birthdays and more.
6) Sharing stories and journaling to give a real ‘face’ for family tree genealogy projects.
“Preparing for a natural disaster is a year-round imperative,” explains Goldstone who said, “In an instant, when disaster strikes, you risk losing precious photo memories. Family photographs document our lives in a way that material items cannot. Once those photos are destroyed, that part of the family history is lost forever. Family photos can also be ‘lost’ due to neglectful storage, sun exposure and actual time. There is an urgency to preserve your analog photos before facing a possible natural disaster emergency.”
Founded in 1990, ScanMyPhotos.com, headquartered in Irvine, California. The digital imaging retail photo center and international online photo ordering service regularly makes national news for its leadership and entrepreneurial innovations.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums