Another feature profile on ScanMyPhotos.com was published in The Orange County Register by Jan Norman.
The business was struggling with its retail-online balancing act in 2008 when the New York Times ran a review of the scanning service in August of 2008. Yahoo! placed the story on its home page for a while and traffic was so heavy that ScanMyPhotos.com’s servers froze. Orders poured. “That changed our business forever,” Goldstone said. From that time on, the company used the ScanMyPhotos.com name, even though the shop still had the 30 Minute Photos Etc. sign on the building.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- What Are the Best Photography Apps?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?