Another feature profile on ScanMyPhotos.com was published in The Orange County Register by Jan Norman.
The business was struggling with its retail-online balancing act in 2008 when the New York Times ran a review of the scanning service in August of 2008. Yahoo! placed the story on its home page for a while and traffic was so heavy that ScanMyPhotos.com’s servers froze. Orders poured. “That changed our business forever,” Goldstone said. From that time on, the company used the ScanMyPhotos.com name, even though the shop still had the 30 Minute Photos Etc. sign on the building.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?