ScanMyPhotos makes it easy to convert your old negatives to a digital format
Every negative is hand scanned by one of our trained technicians and then adjusted to achieve the optimum color and density so you end up with the best possible scan. Choose either 2,000 or 4,000 DPI JPEG files for 35mm or APS 1,000 or 2,000 DPI for 120mm scans. ALL negatives are scanned using Digital ICE which works to detect and reduce dust and surface scratches.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*