ScanMyPhotos makes it easy to convert your old negatives to a digital format
Every negative is hand scanned by one of our trained technicians and then adjusted to achieve the optimum color and density so you end up with the best possible scan. Choose either 2,000 or 4,000 DPI JPEG files for 35mm or APS 1,000 or 2,000 DPI for 120mm scans. ALL negatives are scanned using Digital ICE which works to detect and reduce dust and surface scratches.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?