We all have them… shoe boxes filled with prized snapshots from past adventures and family trips – smiling faces bursting with the enthusiasm of being on vacation. The more industrious of us have patiently affixed piles of precious photos into now dusty albums. Well the digital age is here and it’s time to convert all those fading photos (taken long before digital cameras become the rage) into a digitized photo library.
Check out the services of ScanMyPhotos.com. For just $64 they will scan up to 1,000 photos (of various sizes and shapes) into a digital photo album!! (That’s about one large shoe box packed full of photos). They also offer scanning services for slides and negatives, and do video format transfers as well. Once scanned, the original photos are mailed back to you the same day along with a DVD filled with all your images. For an additional $95 you can order a printed book of all your photo images. Read all the details and instructions for sending your photos at ScanMyPhotos. So get your photos digitized and get those smiling faces out of the drawers and onto calendars, mugs, photo books and onto your computer wallpaper!
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS