Excerpt from Jan Norman, Orange County Register, September 26, 2009 article.
Mitch Goldstone and Carl Berman, co-owners of Irvine-based ScanMyPhotos.com, continually look for unusual ways to thank employees. During the summer they took the entire staff by limousine to a surprise dinner at the Montage Hotel in Laguna Beach. Soon they will close the business for three days and take the staff for a luxury visit to Las Vegas. They’ll stay in a luxury suite and go to top shows.
ScanMyPhotos.com is a Web-based service that converts pictures to digital format.
“It’s important to come up with special ways to let employees know that they are our most valued asset,” Goldstone says. “Employees are family to us. They are so highly motivated to do great work. There’s no way we could do this business. I can’t afford not to reward them.”
The result of such staff recognition is that the company has no
turnover and sales have continued to climb despite the recession, he
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Extra New Year 2021 Photo Scanning Bonus; Save Up to $30 Instantly