For anyone questioning the power of the KODAK brand, watch this Conan O’Brien video [about 12 minutes in] and the Kodak plug on “The Tonight Show.” In a humorous sketch parodying product placements in TV shows. In the clip, O’Brien is shown demonstrating and endorsing the Kodak M380 digital camera, all the while denying — with tongue firmly in cheek — that this was a paid announcement.
The sketch concludes with a voice over from the “NBC legal department” explaining the product placement deal.And now for a ScanMyPhotos.com connection. We were there. Thanks to Jeff Hayzlett and the KODAK family, Carl and I join in the fun and attended the NBC show at Universal Studios and the after party. We cheered from our seats watching it live. Afterwards, the fun continued as we all read the Tweets throughout the evening and at dinner, following Jeff and @JeffreyHayzlett from those fans raving about the segment.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE