For anyone questioning the power of the KODAK brand, watch this Conan O’Brien video [about 12 minutes in] and the Kodak plug on “The Tonight Show.” In a humorous sketch parodying product placements in TV shows. In the clip, O’Brien is shown demonstrating and endorsing the Kodak M380 digital camera, all the while denying — with tongue firmly in cheek — that this was a paid announcement.
The sketch concludes with a voice over from the “NBC legal department” explaining the product placement deal.And now for a ScanMyPhotos.com connection. We were there. Thanks to Jeff Hayzlett and the KODAK family, Carl and I join in the fun and attended the NBC show at Universal Studios and the after party. We cheered from our seats watching it live. Afterwards, the fun continued as we all read the Tweets throughout the evening and at dinner, following Jeff and @JeffreyHayzlett from those fans raving about the segment.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*