“Angry Mom Julie, The life of a working Mom in the OC” blogged about her experience with ScanMyPhotos.com. Click here to read her blog.
Repost: “Last week I mailed a box of photographs to ScanMyPhotos. I followed their packaging tips and sent them in a USPS Priority Mail Box. About a day later, I received a telephone call from one of their employees. She told me that some of my photographs were the wrong size, etc. No problem. The next day, I went to their actual location (about 5 minutes from my house) and sorted through my photos. I removed all of the odd-sized photographs. About 1.5 hours later, I received another telephone call to tell me that my photographs were done being scanned.
On the way to Angry Toddler’s swim lesson, we picked up the photographs and the DVD. Yep, they scanned over 500 photographs for me, and put them all on a DVD.
I had gone through my tote of photos and just randomly put them all together. I had no clue on what I sent. Well after looking at the DVD, these are the types of photos that I saw: Sorority Girl Julie, Police Julie, High School Julie, Julie and Angry Husband, before marriage, Fat Julie, Skinny Julie, Red Headed Julie, Blond Haired Julie, and about 200 photos of our cats (which now live at my parents).
[Click here to view Julie’s sample photos that were scanned at ScanMyPhotos.com]
I can’t wait to go through all of the photos. I need to categorize them for iPhoto. I also want to do some posting on Facebook. ScanMyPhotos provides several services for photographs, besides scanning.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow