This is the next new, new, application once your thousands of photos are digitized at ScanMyPhotos.com. Share your memories with friends and relatives and create a new community to discuss and laugh as you reminisce.
Google Wave is a new tool for communication and collaboration on the web, coming later this year. Watch the demo video below, sign up for updates and learn more about how to develop with Google Wave. Google Wave can make you more productive even when you’re having fun.
A wave is equal parts conversation and document. People can communicate and work together with richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more. A wave is shared.
Any participant can reply anywhere in the message, edit the content and add participants at any point in the process. Then playback lets anyone rewind the wave to see who said what and when. With live transmission as you type, participants on a wave can have faster conversations, see edits and interact with extensions in real-time.
Unlike online forums, Google Waves reflect changes in more or less real time: You can see responses appear from Wave participants as the typing occurs, network latency permitting. There is, however, an option to show a reply only after all typing has been completed.
Google Wave will be available this fall and check back often for regular updates. We are so excited and look forward to incorporating this brilliant new Google tool to compliment your photo scanning orders.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Better than Amazon’s Prime Day®, FREE PHOTO SCANNING
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Unique Father’s Day Tech Gift To Digitize Pictures
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video