Since we both know satisfied customers bring about the required sales and profits necessary for a business to be successful. The attached message from my youngest daughter proves your great success. I thought you would like to see it.
Ps: I just ordered 3 more boxes.
[From my daughter]: What an awesome, fantastic, wonderful, beautiful gift. Seeing you guys was a bonus too! Mall and I looked at about 100 pictures tonight. She kept saying, “Hallie should see these!” What a nice way to savor the past. Do you still have the originals? I will call tomorrow to say thank you again. This is the best present in the world! It beats the Hope Diamond by a long shot! xoxo, Robin
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE