Each day ScanMyPhotos.com receives scores of Live Support inquiries, in addition to standard Email inquiries and phone calls from around the world.
The following transcript was just posted from a sample inquiry. We encourage you to take advantage of our 24/& Live Support help desk, which is instantly accessible via our ScanMyPhotos.com home page. This is one of the most common questions; because, all photo scanning is processed, scanned and mailed back, after pairing with your entire order, including custom photo albums, extra DVDs, Crystal Diamond Photo Enhancement and more.
M. Davidson: I just received 3 e-mail notices that scanmyphotos has sent me a package. Does that mean you have already scanned all my photos (400) and are returning them and the disks of scanned photos that I ordered? Were you able to scan all photos that I sent? Thank you.
Welcome M. Davidson! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
Call accepted by operator Stacey. Currently in room, Stacy:
Stacey: Hello M. Davidson: Do you have an order number?
M. Davidson: Let me check.
M. Davidson: No. I just have confirmation numbers for the packages.
Stacey: Did you provide your own box and included the order form?
M. Davidson: Yes.
M. Davidson: I am curious whether all my photos were able to be scanned because I was tracking the package I sent and it only arrived in your facility yesterday.
Stacey: Give me a moment to check on that for you.
M. Davidson: Thanks.
Stacey: Ok. Your order was scanned this morning and its getting ready the be shipped out. Everything was perfect and all your 475 photos were scanned.
M. Davidson: That’s wonderful news. We’re very excited to receive the scanned photos. Thank you for checking.
Stacey: You’re welcome. Anything else I can help you with today?
M. Davidson: No. Thank you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning