Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Service
Price: 16¢ per scan
- Product Details
- Before You Start
- Add-On Options
Our Pay-per-Scan photo scanning service allows you to send however many photos you may have. Scans start at just 16¢ per photo scanned. This allows you to send as many or as few photos you wish to have scanned. Your pictures are professionally scanned, put onto a DVD data disc for viewing or editing on your home computer and returned to you with your photographs. All work is completed on-site so your photo memories never leave our sight during the process and are shipped out within weeks of receipt. Visit our frequently asked questions for even more information.
Key Features for Pay-per-Scan Photo Scanning
- 16¢ per photo scanned, no maximum limit ($20 minimum scanning charge for scanning and additional options, does not include S&H)
- 300 or 600 DPI JPEG scans (600 DPI requires upgrade)
- Mail pictures in your own box or local customers can use our retail photo center (by appointment only).
- Pictures scanned sizes from 3"x3" up to 11"x14"
- Super-fast: All direct mail orders are completed and prepared for return within weeks from our California headquarters
- Includes 1 DVD data disc with your scanned images
- Photos can be scanned in a specific order (additional cost)
- ALL photos are returned with your DVD (We do not offer a photo disposal service)
- International service available.
- Before ordering, please click here to read the requirements on how to prepare your photos for scanning.
- Read our limit of liability and copyright agreement