SAVE 25%* FLASH SALE FOR WORLD BACKUP DAY TO DIGITIZE
YOUR PHOTOS AND 35mm SLIDES
March 31 is a day to remind all to backup and preserve your computers and all digital files. It’s much like when we set the clocks ahead, and the smart reminder to replace your smoke detector’s batteries. It should be instinctive to back everything up each day, and certainly, once a year. Details on #WorldBackupDay. This past Weather Channel news story is an emotional reminder why it’s an imperative to backup everything, including your analog photo snapshots.
Is it easy to digitize your analog photos? Yes, as described in this KRON4 TV news story:
To commemorate the vital message from #WorldBackupDay (r), ScanMyphotos.com — the powerhouse professional source to digitize your pictures — is announcing a special flash sale for you.
FLASH SALE FOR WorldBackupDay — SAVE 25%* TO SCAN PHOTOS AND 35mm SLIDES*
Join us in celebrating WorldBackupDay. Through April 1, 2017, instantly save 25%* on your next order for prepaid fill-the-box PHOTO and 35mm SLIDE scanning, plus most add-ons, and even with our “Spring Sale” photo package.
To instantly save 25% at checkout, please use this PROMO CODE: BACKUP
*Fine print to instantly save 25% on your next order:
- Expires midnight PDT 4/1/17.
- Only applies to prepaid photo, 35mm slide scanning boxes, and our already discounted “Spring Cleaning” photo scanning package.
- Online orders only. Not valid towards negative scanning, film, VHS digitization, or other services.
- Discount DOES apply to photo and 35mm slide prepaid box scanning services, including most of our popular add-on featured services.
- Excluding eGift certificates, prior orders, sales tax.
- Not prorated. Cannot be applied to prior orders. Sorry.
- Certain restrictions may apply, if the discount wasn’t applied to certain items, it means those aren’t included.
- Not valid toward VIP Photo Pack, Family Generation Collection, Pay-Per-Scan Photo Service, and anything not mentioned above.
- MUST ENTER BACKUP promo code at checkout to validate
Are Photo Scanning Apps Worth the Headache? A photo scanning app tries to put the power of preservation into your hands, but at what cost? Time? Quality? Headaches? We decided to test out the new app vs professional photo digitization, and made this startling discovery.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN WHY
This page is not officially supported or in any way endorsed by World Backup Day. It is provided as an informational comment only. For more information, visit worldbackupday.com.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?