From the world of photo scanning, we have 26-years of emotional, heartwarming narratives shared from people around the world who digitized their pictures. This new feature podcast, “Tales From The Pictures We Saved” launches soon. Tune in for regular updates and stories from real people. Revisit these memorable stories, soon to be added to the podcast, along with many more.
Welcome to “Tales From the Pictures We Saved.” We take you into the lives of photo scanning customers and the incredible stories of life, love, family and history they uncovered from their decades of newly discovered nostalgic photo memories.
If you have a story to share about your special, nostalgic pictures, share them with ScanMyPhotos.com.
Click here to read some of the most popular past stories.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $125
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass