From the world of photo scanning, we have 26-years of emotional, heartwarming narratives shared from people around the world who digitized their pictures. This new feature podcast, “Tales From The Pictures We Saved” launches soon. Tune in for regular updates and stories from real people. Revisit these memorable stories, soon to be added to the podcast, along with many more.
Welcome to “Tales From the Pictures We Saved.” We take you into the lives of photo scanning customers and the incredible stories of life, love, family and history they uncovered from their decades of newly discovered nostalgic photo memories.
If you have a story to share about your special, nostalgic pictures, share them with ScanMyPhotos.com.
Click here to read some of the most popular past stories.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning