It’s like opening night for a much awaited new Broadway play, after the audience surveys the show and critics write their reviews, today marked a similar milestone for Microsoft. As a leader in the photo imaging industry for 25-years, I share in the overwhelmingly favorable reviews by the tech media as they detail the benefits of Windows 10.
WSJ Personal Tech columnist Geoffrey A. Fowler explains why Windows 10 is the best PC experience since Windows XP.
The first Windows operating system, introduced in 1985, was like comparing manual telephone switchboard exchanges to our modern mobile smart phones. Microsoft’s newest Windows 10 operating system rollout is ten-times better, but with a problem.
If you’re in the business of digitizing pictures, it’s a good problem to have. The Windows 10 Photo App does a great job correcting, enhancing, auto organizing and easily sharing multiple images across all the social media platforms.
But, you still can’t easily upload analog images.
ScanMyPhotos.com has the easy fix to help everyone enjoy Windows 10 and upload decades of analog pictures, 35mm slides and negatives. We are also helping sites like the new Twitter App for Windows 10. Sure, you can now upload photos to Direct Messages and share up to four pictures within one Tweet, but when it comes time to sharing nostalgic pictures and posting to #TBT [ThrowbackThursday], the Twitter machine only works with digital.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos