ScanMyPhotos Can Scan Your Prints a Priority Mail Boxful at a Time
Have a ton of old prints lying around but not enough time or energy to scan them? Since 1990, Southern California-based ScanMyPhotos.com has helped customers scan over 250 million physical prints. As digitizing old family photos is catching on as a trend, the company’s most popular service is something it pioneered: the USPS prepaid box deal.
It’s a flat rate option for scanning large quantities of photos. Pack as many photos as you can into it, send it in, and receive digital versions of every photo.
Background: Founded in 2009, PetaPixel has quickly become a leading news source for photography-enthusiasts around the world. PetaPixel reaches a tech-savvy audience that’s passionate about photography, including a large number of influential journalists and professional photographers.
- 12,500,000+ pageviews per month
- 5,600,000+ unique visitors per month
- 1,100,000+ subscriptions through RSS, email, and social networks
In case you did not know, the “peta” in PetaPixel is the prefix that denotes 1015, just as the “mega” in megapixel denotes 106.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos