Like millions of other entrepreneurs, our success is planted on the experiences of visionary business leaders. At ScanMyPhotos.com, much of our best strategies were forged from ideas celebrated by Apple, Inc. co-founder, Steve Jobs.
TechCrunch, a leading source for news and networking for entrepreneurs posted this column and included our favorite Steve Jobs quote. Via Camila Souza.
Excerpt: How does somebody know what they want if they haven’t even seen it?
This quote inspired me to create ScanMyPhotos.combecause I wanted a super fast and affordable way to digitize my pictures. Invent it and they will come led to us digitizing one-quarter billion pictures. Mitch Goldstone, Founder of
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE