Next spring, Disneyland turns 60, and as part of the big anniversary celebration, they are holding a photo contest.
Share your favorite memories with photos taken throughout the Disneyland Decades – 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000 to the present – for a chance to win a special Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration prize or the grand prize: a trip to Disneyland Resort to kick off the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration!
The Disneyland photo contest kicked off on July 17 and ends on August 27. Each week, they’re looking for your special photo memories from a specific decade, but you can share photos from any decade at any time. To enter, post your photos on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Disneyland60Contest. Be sure to include the decade when the photo was taken!
Of course, if you’ve had your photos scanned by ScanMyPhotos, submitting a photo will be easy (and make for some really fun #tbt’s!). If you haven’t yet gotten your photos scanned, what are you waiting for? Send them to us today!
Once the submission period ends, Disney will select the top five photos from each decade and and open up voting to the public. Each decade winner will receive a special Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration prize, and one of them will win the Grand Prize: a trip to the start of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration in spring 2015.
You can learn more about the contest here.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums