Next spring, Disneyland turns 60, and as part of the big anniversary celebration, they are holding a photo contest.
Share your favorite memories with photos taken throughout the Disneyland Decades – 1950s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000 to the present – for a chance to win a special Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration prize or the grand prize: a trip to Disneyland Resort to kick off the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration!
The Disneyland photo contest kicked off on July 17 and ends on August 27. Each week, they’re looking for your special photo memories from a specific decade, but you can share photos from any decade at any time. To enter, post your photos on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #Disneyland60Contest. Be sure to include the decade when the photo was taken!
Of course, if you’ve had your photos scanned by ScanMyPhotos, submitting a photo will be easy (and make for some really fun #tbt’s!). If you haven’t yet gotten your photos scanned, what are you waiting for? Send them to us today!
Once the submission period ends, Disney will select the top five photos from each decade and and open up voting to the public. Each decade winner will receive a special Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration prize, and one of them will win the Grand Prize: a trip to the start of the Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration in spring 2015.
You can learn more about the contest here.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Bring Your Vintage Photos to Life with Vivid-Pix Restore