Blogger, Linda Beaudry Condrillo, “FrugaLinda” shares ways to get just about everything for practically nothing. She does the work for us by shopping, sharing, tweeting and blogging about all the great deals she identifies. According to her blog, from luxury goods and services at bargain basement prices, Linda provides up-to-date information about sales you can’t afford to miss; how to lower nearly all of your monthly bills, and point you in the right direction if you like to plan your own (frugal but fabulous) vacation getaways.
We are pleased that Linda included ScanMyPhotos.com and our pay one price photo scanning service among her top eight ways to save. Read more.
(Almost) Unlimited Photo Scanning
If you’re one of those people who stores a lifetime of memories in a shoe box under your bed, or in bins in closets, or envelopes in every available drawer (or all of the above), consider having them all scanned and stored safely on a disc at ScanMyPhotos.com.
President and CEO Mitch Goldstone says, “We have long used a pay one price model to make ordering of photo scanning easy and affordable. It works because there is only one price and is super simple.” Their most popular service? A prepaid pay one price, fill-the-box scanning, for just $145. This includes free 3-day shipping and fast 5-10 day scanning. Can’t beat having about 1,800 to 2,000 nostalgic photo snapshots digitized in days for just $145.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning