Patricia B. from Pasadena, CA writes
“I am so impressed by your scanning service. So far, I have received two orders back from ScanMyPhotos. I mailed my second pre-paid box this morning processing. And – moments ago – I placed an order for a third pre-paid box.
Your service is professional, organized, and fast. I appreciate the email confirmations that you received an order, then shipped an order. My photos have arrived back to me neatly banded together just as I sent them to you.
Thank you very much for the care your company takes in scanning my photos. I was nervous to send them. Now – just want to recommend your company to everyone I know.”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos