Alleged Anticompetitive Practices & Price Fixing In Setting Interchange Fees
“As an ecommerce business who has to rely on credit cards, this historic settlement and the reforms it brings will provide both immediate and lasting benefits for small merchants,” states Mitch Goldstone, President & CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com, a division of Photos Etc. Corporation.
Read full article:
Most Popular Posts
- Massive NYC Flooding Led to Millions of Damaged Photographs. DON’T PANIC!
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget