Alleged Anticompetitive Practices & Price Fixing In Setting Interchange Fees
“As an ecommerce business who has to rely on credit cards, this historic settlement and the reforms it brings will provide both immediate and lasting benefits for small merchants,” states Mitch Goldstone, President & CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com, a division of Photos Etc. Corporation.
Read full article:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- WashPost: Marie Kondo Says Throw Away Pictures, We Agree, AFTER Scanning
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out