Check out photography from around the world showcasing Earth Hour. If you click on each photo, the lights fade from “on” to “off” as people in cities around the world turned off their lights and stopped using electricity for one hour. Did you participate in Earth Hour?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos