Do you enjoy listening to music on the web or on your smartphone? If you’re an avid user of Pandora or Spotify, you might want to try Songza’s app and website. According to TechCrunch’s Jordan Crook, the “Concierge feature creates playlists based on day and time with filters for different moods.”
Songza and Spotify are the two most popular music streaming services here at ScanMyPhotos. What are you favorites?
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”