Do you enjoy listening to music on the web or on your smartphone? If you’re an avid user of Pandora or Spotify, you might want to try Songza’s app and website. According to TechCrunch’s Jordan Crook, the “Concierge feature creates playlists based on day and time with filters for different moods.”
Songza and Spotify are the two most popular music streaming services here at ScanMyPhotos. What are you favorites?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE