Do you enjoy listening to music on the web or on your smartphone? If you’re an avid user of Pandora or Spotify, you might want to try Songza’s app and website. According to TechCrunch’s Jordan Crook, the “Concierge feature creates playlists based on day and time with filters for different moods.”
Songza and Spotify are the two most popular music streaming services here at ScanMyPhotos. What are you favorites?
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial