Check out which service Digitwirl recommends for bulk photo scanning. That’s right, ScanMyPhotos.com is clearly the recommended service.
Preserve your precious photo memories for a lifetime and more by digitizing all those photos you’ve stored away in overfilled boxes. Enjoy your digitized photos and share them easily with friends and family.
By the way, the National Association of Professional Organizers’ (NAPO) January Get Organized month urges Americans to declutter, organize and streamline their lives. What better way than digitizing all your photos, slides, negatives and video?
Watch the video recommendation by Digitwirl by following this link. Have fun reliving all your photo memories!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- What Are the Best Photography Apps?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?