Check out which service Digitwirl recommends for bulk photo scanning. That’s right, ScanMyPhotos.com is clearly the recommended service.
Preserve your precious photo memories for a lifetime and more by digitizing all those photos you’ve stored away in overfilled boxes. Enjoy your digitized photos and share them easily with friends and family.
By the way, the National Association of Professional Organizers’ (NAPO) January Get Organized month urges Americans to declutter, organize and streamline their lives. What better way than digitizing all your photos, slides, negatives and video?
Watch the video recommendation by Digitwirl by following this link. Have fun reliving all your photo memories!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?