Check out which service Digitwirl recommends for bulk photo scanning. That’s right, ScanMyPhotos.com is clearly the recommended service.
Preserve your precious photo memories for a lifetime and more by digitizing all those photos you’ve stored away in overfilled boxes. Enjoy your digitized photos and share them easily with friends and family.
By the way, the National Association of Professional Organizers’ (NAPO) January Get Organized month urges Americans to declutter, organize and streamline their lives. What better way than digitizing all your photos, slides, negatives and video?
Watch the video recommendation by Digitwirl by following this link. Have fun reliving all your photo memories!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?