Looking for last-minute holiday gifts? We’ve been receiving calls and emails asking what kinds of services we recommend as good gifts. The average American family has about 5,500 analog photos sitting around. These photos are in photo albums, frames, shoeboxes, bins, storage lockers, stashed away in attics or a closet. Some of these images have already been damaged or have been faded by the sun. Give the gift of photo memories this holiday season and help someone special in your life preserve their memories for a lifetime and more. We hope this helps everyone to choose the best holiday gift. Happy holidays!
As requested, a few gift ideas from ScanMyPhotos.com:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162