Looking for last-minute holiday gifts? We’ve been receiving calls and emails asking what kinds of services we recommend as good gifts. The average American family has about 5,500 analog photos sitting around. These photos are in photo albums, frames, shoeboxes, bins, storage lockers, stashed away in attics or a closet. Some of these images have already been damaged or have been faded by the sun. Give the gift of photo memories this holiday season and help someone special in your life preserve their memories for a lifetime and more. We hope this helps everyone to choose the best holiday gift. Happy holidays!
As requested, a few gift ideas from ScanMyPhotos.com:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*