ScanMyPhotos.com is again participating in the 2nd annual Small Business Saturday, sponsored by American Express and Facebook! Small Business Saturday takes place on Nov. 26th.
Small Business Saturday encourages consumers to support independent entrepreneurial businesses.
Purchase at least $25 at ScanMyPhotos.com and you will be eligible to get a one-time $25 statement credit on your American Express credit card statement.
STEP ONE: Purchase at least $25 at ScanMyPhotos.com on Saturday, November 26th and you are eligible to receive the AmEx credit. Simply register your AmEx card before you spend at least $25 at ScanMyPhotos.com.
Buy an e-Gift Certificate for everyone on your list. Our popular e-Gift certificates start at just $25.
Also, order our extremely popular Prepaid Photo Scanning Boxes and Prepaid Slide Scanning Boxes!
To learn more about the nationwide AmEx Small Business Saturday, visit their Facebook page.
Happy Holidays from the entire ScanMyPhotos.com family
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review