Our customers selected this year’s must-have photo scanning service.
Throughout the year, we track feedback and experiences shared by people trusting ScanMyPhotos.com to digitize their photo memories. This year, the most popular item has been the 3-for-2 prepaid photo scanning boxes to easily & quickly have about 6,000 photos expertly scanned to DVD with free S/H [Save $184].
Repeat customers tell us they continue to use our services for 4 main reasons: our unbeatable prices, high quality, efficiency and knowledgeable and friendly customer service.
Get ready for the holidays and buy prepaid photo scanning boxes to give the gift that provides joy for years to come.
Order your boxes today at this link:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- 5 Famous Photographers and What We Can Learn From Their Perspective
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?