ScanMyPhotos.com has a new and improved 8mm transfer service to produce high quality movies from your old 8mm and Super8 reels. Bring those old home movies into the digital age.
Watch this sample, professionally digitized 8mm film from ScanMyPhotos.com to showcase how special your newly preserved family movies will look:
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning