Are you looking for the perfect gift this holiday season?
We’ve got the perfect idea to last a lifetime and more.
•Give the gift of ScanMyPhotos.com
•$25, $50, $100, $125, $250 and $500 available
•Recipient receives code and message from you via email
Now you can give the gift of photo memory preservation to those you love from ScanMyPhotos.com. The recipient receives an email from you (if you choose it) with the code and gift message from you. If you do not wish to send the email to the recipient right away, enter your email address to have it sent to you. You can then forward the email at the time of your choosing. E-gift certificates are only valid toward our prepaid photo scanning service and additional options.
Click here to get more info and to order
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Are the Best Photography Apps?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video