Just got my 1,017 negatives back and your work was FABULOUS. I shot the pictures 20-30 years ago and yet your images showed no dust, no scratches, only great quality photos.
Your images were better than the original prints!!! Also, before finding your company I had the negatives reprinted at a local drugstore and the quality of your work was vastly superior. Thanks again for a great job, that was VERY affordable, and with FAST turnaround time. I will be sending you more work soon.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95