Just got my 1,017 negatives back and your work was FABULOUS. I shot the pictures 20-30 years ago and yet your images showed no dust, no scratches, only great quality photos.
Your images were better than the original prints!!! Also, before finding your company I had the negatives reprinted at a local drugstore and the quality of your work was vastly superior. Thanks again for a great job, that was VERY affordable, and with FAST turnaround time. I will be sending you more work soon.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Why The New York Times’ “1619 Project” on U.S. Slavery is a Must Read History Lesson
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE