ScanMyPhotos.com is sponsoring the 13th annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Professional Organizers (MARCPO) to be held Saturday, October 15, 2011.
We’re looking forward to connecting with more professional organizers in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area at this conference hosted by the Washington, D.C. Metro chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
A corporate member of NAPO, ScanMyPhotos.com is regularly used by professional organizers and their clients to declutter and organize their homes.
Do you or does someone you know have photos, slides, negatives or videos taking up space? Send them to us! We’ll expertly and quickly help you preserve those memories so you can share them more easily and stay organized.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE