ScanMyPhotos.com is sponsoring the 13th annual Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference for Professional Organizers (MARCPO) to be held Saturday, October 15, 2011.
We’re looking forward to connecting with more professional organizers in the Washington, D.C. Metro Area at this conference hosted by the Washington, D.C. Metro chapter of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO).
A corporate member of NAPO, ScanMyPhotos.com is regularly used by professional organizers and their clients to declutter and organize their homes.
Do you or does someone you know have photos, slides, negatives or videos taking up space? Send them to us! We’ll expertly and quickly help you preserve those memories so you can share them more easily and stay organized.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are