You asked for it – We listened
ScanMyPhotos.com pioneered a new type of professional, super easy and affordable bulk 35mm slide scanning using the sources of our 21-years as leaders in the photo imaging industry.
Flat Rate – Pay One Price Delicate By Hand 35mm Slide Bulk Fill-the-box Scanning
New Bulk Slide Scanning.
Pay just $249.95 for prepaid fill-the-box slide scanning to DVD.
Fast, Easy, Returned the same day
All scanning performed in the U.S.A. in southern California
$249.95 to scan about 540 35mm slides, same day return, free delivery of the prepaid box to you the same day (Monday – Saturday) it is ordered and free shipping and handling back to us and returned to you.
This service is for domestic U.S. customers only.
•Fits about 500-550 standard 35mm slides.
•For 35mm mounted slide scanning only. No negatives, photos, unmounted slides or other media accepted.
•Box dimensions: 9″ x 6″ x 2″
•Includes 1 DVD data disc with your scanned images. (2,000dpi, True Color 24-bit JPEG)
•Fast service. All slide scanning orders will be completed within 48 hours of receipt.
•U.S. domestic only. Sorry, no international orders.
•For more answers, view our Frequently Asked Questions
•Since 1990: We have preserved ten’s of millions of photo memories.
•All scanning completed at our Irvine, CA headquarters: Your slides are NEVER shipped out of the country to be scanned.
•Fast scanning: At ScanMyPhotos.com, we scan all prepaid slide scanning orders within 48 hours of when they are received.
•All slides are returned to you: Choose our prepaid options and there is absolutely no additional charge to return your slides; all shipping is 100% FREE.
Important Notes Before Ordering:
• Box must be received within 6 months.
• Packaging Restrictions: Contents must reasonably fit within the Priority Mail packaging. Box cannot be reshaped or deformed when closed. When sealing a flat-rate box, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the container is not reconstructed in any way. If you do not comply with these USPS requirements, the post office will return your box unprocessed and you will be liable for the cost to repack and resend to ScanMyPhotos.com
•White Glove Services: The quantity ordered for White Glove Services MUST match the quantity of boxes ordered.
•Refund Information: Due to the nature of the prepaid boxes and shipping costs, we cannot offer a refund once the empty box has been shipped.
•Replacement Box: If you lose or damage your box, there is a $14.95 per box replacement fee to have new boxes shipped to you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE