Barron’s Gadget of the Week: Easy as a Snap
By JAY PALMER
“ScanMyPhotos.com turns your shoe boxes of old photos into a CD you can put on your TV or computer. The hard parts are finding them in your cellar and then choosing which ones to keep.”
Barron’s “Gadget of the Week,” by Jay Palmer. Each week, Barron’s looks at a new high-tech doodad that’s just hit the market or soon will do so. This short column not only rates the gadget but also explores the impact it will have on the company selling it.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?