Barron’s Gadget of the Week: Easy as a Snap
By JAY PALMER
“ScanMyPhotos.com turns your shoe boxes of old photos into a CD you can put on your TV or computer. The hard parts are finding them in your cellar and then choosing which ones to keep.”
Barron’s “Gadget of the Week,” by Jay Palmer. Each week, Barron’s looks at a new high-tech doodad that’s just hit the market or soon will do so. This short column not only rates the gadget but also explores the impact it will have on the company selling it.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?