Cristalier Crystals: Whoo Hoo! for ScanmyPhotos.com.
When faced with a serious dilemma of how to get over 1500 photos on to a disk, we were seriously frustrated and overwhelmed. After spending about a week doing some research on the best ways to handle such a task, time and time again ScanmyPhotos.com kept coming up.
We downloaded the easy to follow instructions and bundled up all the photos as required. Not even 3 days later we received a email stating that our photos had been received and were being processed. What relief! Then the very next day we received another email… They were done being scanned and on their way back to us!!! WOW!
Again, 2 days later here was our photos safely returned; And there was our 2 disks with all of our treasured photos as perfect as could be! They had been “photoscrubbed” and looked great!
What we thought was going to be such a overwhelming task couldn’t have been any easier thanks to SCANMYPHOTOS.com
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning