Use Color App to take photos and videos with other people who have iPhones within 150 ft to create a group album.
For parties, play dates, lunch? You get their photos, they get yours. Share any album with Twitter and Facebook.
Color is a social network for your iPhone based around videos and photographs. But here’s the twist: the photographs can be shared with anyone within 100 yards of you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*