Use Color App to take photos and videos with other people who have iPhones within 150 ft to create a group album.
For parties, play dates, lunch? You get their photos, they get yours. Share any album with Twitter and Facebook.
Color is a social network for your iPhone based around videos and photographs. But here’s the twist: the photographs can be shared with anyone within 100 yards of you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com