Mattjkelley: Highly recommend: I just used @ScanMyPhotos to scan 6,000 fam photos by mail for $300, easy to do, great cust. service
About: @mattjkelley New Haven / NYC – Criminal Justice blogger at change.org and online communications manager at the Innocence Project .
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?