Mattjkelley: Highly recommend: I just used @ScanMyPhotos to scan 6,000 fam photos by mail for $300, easy to do, great cust. service
About: @mattjkelley New Haven / NYC – Criminal Justice blogger at change.org and online communications manager at the Innocence Project .
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”