To instantly save 10% off your next order (up to $25), excluding tax, enter this ScanMyPhotos.com promotional coupon at the online check out page as the promotional code: “TWITTER”
The “TWITTER” promotional code cannot in anyway be applied towards previous orders, non-online orders [don’t even ask] or towards any other services not provided on this page.
No refunds are available for previously placed orders, but you certainly can use the discount to order additional products. Yes, please Tweet/Facebook and share this special deal with friends. It does apply to the menu of extra services and products listing on that ordering page and you can share it with others. We recommend that you add this discount to your own blog and email the promotion to your friends. All S&H is included with the prepaid fill-the-box service. Any questions, use the 24/7 free Live Help service. All orders are processed and mailed out the same business day, including Saturdays. When you buy two prepaid boxes, the third box is free (an additional $184 savings). For additional terms and conditions contact: info @ ScanMyPhotos.com
Trouble Shooting FAQ: If you enter the promo code and you receive an error code [“The Certificate ID entered was not found”] you are entering the code in the wrong box. Make sure that you type: “Twitter” in the “Coupon Code” box, not the “Gift Certificate” box and it will perfectly work
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass