Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has fallen for a prank phone call, and in the process spent 20 minutes revealing his secret union-busting plans to the opposition.
The prank call was made by the alternative weekly Buffalo Beast, which pretended to be GOP financier David Koch. Governor Walker’s office has just confirmed that the call is authentic, and that it is indeed Walker on the phone.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos