Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker has fallen for a prank phone call, and in the process spent 20 minutes revealing his secret union-busting plans to the opposition.
The prank call was made by the alternative weekly Buffalo Beast, which pretended to be GOP financier David Koch. Governor Walker’s office has just confirmed that the call is authentic, and that it is indeed Walker on the phone.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE