Giannina Velez: I just received my 600 scanned photos from ScanMyPhotos and I’m SUPER impressed with the quality of the photos. A lot of the older pictures looked even better than the original print. Also, a very quick turnaround on the processing. I’m getting ready to send another batch.
Martha Osborne: Review: My photos were mailed on Friday, processed and shipped out on Monday, and received on Wednesday. That is lightening fast. I was very nervous about mailing off several years of print-photos from our children’s early childhood. I am SO PLEASED with the result. Thank you.
Maggie Ziegler: I just got my photos back and I had such a great experience with you guys! I’m going to definitely recommend you to my friends. Next step–converting the home movies to DVD!
Kevin Walbrick: Phenomenal service. Just received my 983 photos back with companion DVD all for $65 plus shipping. Best deal (quality and price) out there. Thank you!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos