At 225,282 tons, Royal Caribbean’s just unveiled Allure of the Seas is tied with its one-year-old sister, Oasis of the Seas, as the world’s largest cruise ship. What’s the 5,400-passenger vessel like? Eric Bungay of WTSP-TV in Tampa Bay, a sister news outlet to USA TODAY, offers Cruise Log readers a comprehensive, nearly 17-minute video tour of the vessel, which has set sail this week on its first seven-night voyage with paying passengers (click on the video screen above to watch it).
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial