At 225,282 tons, Royal Caribbean’s just unveiled Allure of the Seas is tied with its one-year-old sister, Oasis of the Seas, as the world’s largest cruise ship. What’s the 5,400-passenger vessel like? Eric Bungay of WTSP-TV in Tampa Bay, a sister news outlet to USA TODAY, offers Cruise Log readers a comprehensive, nearly 17-minute video tour of the vessel, which has set sail this week on its first seven-night voyage with paying passengers (click on the video screen above to watch it).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!