At 225,282 tons, Royal Caribbean’s just unveiled Allure of the Seas is tied with its one-year-old sister, Oasis of the Seas, as the world’s largest cruise ship. What’s the 5,400-passenger vessel like? Eric Bungay of WTSP-TV in Tampa Bay, a sister news outlet to USA TODAY, offers Cruise Log readers a comprehensive, nearly 17-minute video tour of the vessel, which has set sail this week on its first seven-night voyage with paying passengers (click on the video screen above to watch it).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*