It seems there’s a new photography tradeshow in town. Well, its actually a rebranded show. The Photo Marketing Association’s annual show, which had previously been for the trade only, has now been rebranded from PMA 2011 to CliQ 2011.
The CliQ show, which runs from September 8-10, 2011 in Las Vegas will feature presentations from well known photographers, workshops by industry experts, photo walks, seminars and the world’s largest annual photo trade show. The CliQ 2011 tradeshow will feature interactive zones, spotlighting technology, tips and techniques in these major areas: the Shooting Zone, Mobile Zone, Software tutorial Zone, Innovation Zone, 3D Zone, and Video Zone.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video