When you visit the ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine, CA, or any of the other tens of thousands of installed Kodak Picture Kiosks around the world, these are some of the boarder images you see as you prepare to create DIY photo magic.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- 5 Famous Photographers and What We Can Learn From Their Perspective
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”