When you visit the ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine, CA, or any of the other tens of thousands of installed Kodak Picture Kiosks around the world, these are some of the boarder images you see as you prepare to create DIY photo magic.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video