Rihanna is joining the Kodak team as its newest spokesperson for “So Kodak” campaign to promote Kodak Easyshare digital cameras.
Rihanna recently shot her upcoming So Kodak television spot titled “Fashion Shoot” in New York. She will join previously announced artists Drake, Trey Songz and Pitbull as the faces of Kodak’s new integrated marketing campaign promoting Kodak EasyShare digital cameras to young, socially connected consumers. The campaign, which launched on Oct. 4, celebrates what it means to be “So Kodak”, which Kodak describes as “a moment, an action, or a person that is hot and hip and worth talking about, bragging about and sharing with your entire social network.”
“With Rihanna, Drake, Trey Songz and Pitbull, we have an all-star roster of artists who help bring to life how Kodak cameras and our Share Button make it easy to stay connected with your friends and family,” says John Blake, general manager, digital capture and devices, KodakIn addition to national television spots, the So Kodak campaign includes radio, online advertising, social media, public relations and consumer promotions.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums