President & CEO
Fully embracing the podcast and on-demand models of content distribution, MacVoices’ hallmark is “high signal – low noise” content that focuses on the guest(s) projects or products, providing listeners with uninterrupted, undiluted information.
Chuck Joiner is an active participant in the Apple space and beyond. With interviewing skills honed by a career in insurance investigation, negotiation and litigation management, and a passion for technology, Chuck delivers content that is curiosity-driven and designed to both entertain and inform. His productions include MacVoices, “The Talk of the Mac Community,” MacNotables, (”The Mac Experts You Want to Hear From” and The MacJury (“Truth, Justice and the Macintosh Way”). Chuck is an outspoken advocate for Macintosh User Groups, serving as editor-in-chief of The MUG Center, the Internet’s most comprehensive resource for and about Mac User Groups, and the host of the on-hiatus User Group Report, the very first show about the MUG community. Chuck’s credentials include almost five years as Chairman of the Apple User Group Advisory Board, Macworld Conference & Expo speaker, and seven-time User Group University faculty member.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review