President & CEO
Fully embracing the podcast and on-demand models of content distribution, MacVoices’ hallmark is “high signal – low noise” content that focuses on the guest(s) projects or products, providing listeners with uninterrupted, undiluted information.
Chuck Joiner is an active participant in the Apple space and beyond. With interviewing skills honed by a career in insurance investigation, negotiation and litigation management, and a passion for technology, Chuck delivers content that is curiosity-driven and designed to both entertain and inform. His productions include MacVoices, “The Talk of the Mac Community,” MacNotables, (”The Mac Experts You Want to Hear From” and The MacJury (“Truth, Justice and the Macintosh Way”). Chuck is an outspoken advocate for Macintosh User Groups, serving as editor-in-chief of The MUG Center, the Internet’s most comprehensive resource for and about Mac User Groups, and the host of the on-hiatus User Group Report, the very first show about the MUG community. Chuck’s credentials include almost five years as Chairman of the Apple User Group Advisory Board, Macworld Conference & Expo speaker, and seven-time User Group University faculty member.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Bring Your Vintage Photos to Life with Vivid-Pix Restore