The Merchants Payments Coalition is a group of retailers, supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores, fuel stations, on-line merchants and other businesses who are fighting against unfair credit card fees and fighting for a more competitive and transparent card system that works better for consumers and merchants alike. The coalition’s member associations collectively represent about 2.7 million stores with approximately 50 million employees.
For more information about credit card swipe fees, please visit www.UnfairCreditCardFees.com
Most Popular Posts
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos