The Merchants Payments Coalition is a group of retailers, supermarkets, drug stores, convenience stores, fuel stations, on-line merchants and other businesses who are fighting against unfair credit card fees and fighting for a more competitive and transparent card system that works better for consumers and merchants alike. The coalition’s member associations collectively represent about 2.7 million stores with approximately 50 million employees.
For more information about credit card swipe fees, please visit www.UnfairCreditCardFees.com
Most Popular Posts
- Massive NYC Flooding Led to Millions of Damaged Photographs. DON’T PANIC!
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums