We just saw this posting from a wonderful blog site called College Candy
“Digitally Organize All of Her PhotosThis is such a fab idea. I’m sure everyone’s mother has a cherished collection of dusty photos in their basement just waiting to be shared. Now that it’s so much easier to share photos digitally, you can send her old photos to this website [ScanMyPhotos.com] and they’ll scan them all for you and turn them into a digital collection! It’s really simple, and if your mom has a Facebook account (bless her heart), she can share them with her friends. The Internet: what a wonderful thing.”
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning