Western Digital (WD), Lake Forest, Calif., introduced WD Photos photo viewer, an iPhone/iPod Touch app for use with its My Book World Edition and WD ShareSpace network drives, that lets users access up to 250,000 of their favorite photos from anywhere in the world. The WD Photos photo viewer app allows users to easily log in to their drive from anywhere so they can view their entire photo library.
Users’ photos remain private, safe and secure in full high-resolution format, on their network drive, eliminating the need for painstaking uploads to costly online photo services and the need to choose which pictures to sync to their iPhone – with WD Photos photo viewer, they’re all instantly and easily accessible. The app’s powerful search tools, thumbnail previews and viewing options make it easy to find that special picture to show a friend at a coffee shop or remember a special moment.
Users can view up to 250,000 pictures on their iPhone or iPod touch by simply copying their pictures into the “Shared Pictures” folder on their My Book World Edition network drive. A unique application that runs directly on these WD network drives automatically creates optimized versions of users’ photos ahead of time, enabling fast viewing on an iPhone or iPod touch without having to wait for the photos to load.
Available now at the Apple iTunes App Store, the WD Photos photo viewer app is free.
[via PMA Newsline]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Consumer Alert: ScanMyPhotos.com Reveals Why You Are Wasting Money Scanning Pictures
- All New: Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos