To the people at ScanMyPhotos.com:
It took me close to two years to finally get that box your company sent over for me to fill up with photos and when I received the scanned results, I was amazed. The quality of the scans was excellent. My All-in-one printer with the built in scanner couldn’t have done a better job. I now have the peace of mind that all my photos have been digitized and I can now put my photos away and share the scanned versions with family and friends. You guys have a great and affordable service and I can’t thank you enough for helping me with this task.
San Dimas, CA
Read more Customer Stories, here
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Share Pictures at Family Reunions