To the people at ScanMyPhotos.com:
It took me close to two years to finally get that box your company sent over for me to fill up with photos and when I received the scanned results, I was amazed. The quality of the scans was excellent. My All-in-one printer with the built in scanner couldn’t have done a better job. I now have the peace of mind that all my photos have been digitized and I can now put my photos away and share the scanned versions with family and friends. You guys have a great and affordable service and I can’t thank you enough for helping me with this task.
San Dimas, CA
Read more Customer Stories, here
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out