Very nice and immediate letter from The American Red Cross we just received upon receiving our donation from ScanMyPhotos.com for Haiti Relief.
Red Cross in response to the earthquakes that devastated Haiti on January 12, 2010. Your gift makes it possible for the Red Cross to provide comfort and hope to disaster victims across the affected region, helping to meet critical needs such as for shelter, food, relief supplies and other emergency assistance.
The American Red Cross works to improve the lives of vulnerable people in Haiti and
around the world. We speed relief to disaster survivors and help communities to prepare for the next emergency. We lead programs to prevent deadly diseases such as measles, malaria and HIV/AIDS. We reconnect families separated by crisis or conflict, and promote understanding of the global humanitarian principles that guide our work. Each year, the American Red Cross and our Red Cross and Red Crescent partners worldwide improve the lives of millions of people. Please continue to visit us at http://www.redcross.org/ for the most current disaster updates and information about our programs worldwide.
Your generous support means the most to the people who rely on the Red Cross to help them through some of the most difficult times of their lives. Our work can only be accomplished because of compassionate donors like you.
Once again, thank you for your support.
Sincerely,American Red Cross
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162