Never mind the run of the mill questions about who designed their outfits and what fragrances they’re wearing. Kodak is more interested in memorable moments, “the times of our lives” and what makes people smile. So as part of a multi-faceted brand integration that placed Kodak HD Pocket Video Cameras in the hands of the stars and promoted these award winning devices on national TV, I set out to capture the best responses to the question, “What’s your favorite Kodak Moment?”
(From Kodak.com blog, click to read more)
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning