We just received the following email from customer Michele Stone in response to our photo memory card data recover service.
I would like to be able to sing your praises somewhere,… where can I post something for you??? You were able to recovery pictures from a card that was corrupted… the pictures were the last taken of my mother who passed away a month ago. I can’t tell you how much that means to my family. I honestly didn’t think you were going to be able to do it, but I got the disc with the pictures yesterday and just started crying. Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! – Michele Stone
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?