We just received the following email from customer Michele Stone in response to our photo memory card data recover service.
I would like to be able to sing your praises somewhere,… where can I post something for you??? You were able to recovery pictures from a card that was corrupted… the pictures were the last taken of my mother who passed away a month ago. I can’t tell you how much that means to my family. I honestly didn’t think you were going to be able to do it, but I got the disc with the pictures yesterday and just started crying. Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! – Michele Stone
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial