We just received the following email from customer Michele Stone in response to our photo memory card data recover service.
I would like to be able to sing your praises somewhere,… where can I post something for you??? You were able to recovery pictures from a card that was corrupted… the pictures were the last taken of my mother who passed away a month ago. I can’t tell you how much that means to my family. I honestly didn’t think you were going to be able to do it, but I got the disc with the pictures yesterday and just started crying. Thank you so so so much!!!!!!!! – Michele Stone
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning